'What's New. Version 1.34. Quicker keyboard driven save to different sets. Quality Feedback. Localisation of CSS.' Help.
[Context specific help for Kyb IE Offline Browser Shortcut Keys - function: What's New. Version 1.34. Quicker keyboard driven save to different sets. Quality Feedback. Localisation of CSS..]
KybIE is an offline browser add-on for internet explorer. Download the no obligation free trial now.
Click here for the help index.
'What's New. Version 1.34. Quicker keyboard driven save to different sets. Quality Feedback. Localisation of CSS.' - Program Help start.
Version 1.34 - Summary. Main Changes.
- All URLs in CSS stylesheets (for example background images or @IMPORT statements) will be grabbed and saved for offline viewing. [G50, G77]
- Error messages and messages indicating problems with options file will be suppressed. An indicator is now shown on the purple block that an error has occurred. The list of errors can be viewed using the new Quality Feedback option from the help menu. From that list errors can be reported through a web form to KybIE support. SeeHelp - Problems - Quality Feedback Agent [G168, G60]
- Grab URL - added ability to Load from a list of URLs contained in a file. See Enter URL to Grab and Save [G159]
- When use any of the "Save (Image, Link or Page) As ... " menu items on the IE context menu, save to set can be selected with a single key. This feature makes the collection of several sets of pages much more easy. By creating a set for each subject / classification you are working on [G159]
- Added ability to Open Sets from Kybie on another (Removable) drive. See Open Saved Set [G159]
Version 1.34 - List of Other Changes
- If only single image/other component file missing when restart KybIE should add to AMBER list. Was adding to green or purple . Bug. Fixed. [G183]
- Errors at startup will now be handled and KybIE will be allowed to start. Bug. Fixed. [G092]
- When have ended kybie (abnormally) and left a whole load of open requests for URLs, KybIE pagefetcher and KybIE will show not responding for a long time when restarted. In fact they were processing .the open requests however that was taking much too long and will now be done almost instantly even when there are 1000's of requests. [G176]
- Improvements to startup speed when sets contain hundreds or even thousands of pages. [G174]
- Page that was requested twice as list item will be put once in amber and once in ngreen/purple after restart. Bug. Fixed. [GF169]
- when Browse for folder for saved page, data typed in file name box of the Windows open dialog was required. Bug. Fixed. [G160]
- Some specific pages were being truncated incorrectly by KybIE pagefetcher. This was occurring when page was served as chunked data with small size . Bug. Fixed. E.g. http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=17692&st=60 [G159]
- F7 gives error on some pages with frames especially forum pages, E.g. Forum pages at britishexpats. F2 followed by F7 on the saved page worked correctly. Bug. Fixed. [G157]
- Localise of nested @import statements is now done. Enhancement. [G154]
- When copy of XML page is saved to disk, some tags that end / were changed so that they end /=. This is incorrect XML. Bug. Fixed. [G179]
- File specified as rel="alternate stylesheet" in LINK tag is now grabbed. [G185]
- After rerequest of a page and all components. If the same page is grabbed using F7, components of frame on rerequested page SHOULD BE but will NOT be refreshed. Bug. Fixed. [G182]
- After pressing the "List All" button for a set with many pages a popup message that the command is being handled is displayed but never hidden when the lsit is complete. Bug. Fixed. [G173]
- When use any of the "Save (Image, Link or Page) As ... " menu items on the IE context menu, then enter a description or file name and then select a different set, the entered data will be lost when return from select set. Bug. Fixed. [G127]
- Save Image and Save Image As were not working correctly due to a bug introduced at version 1.32. Fixed. [G171]
- Close set or delete items from any list takes a very long time if the total number of pages in all sets is very high (1000 or more). Bug. Fixed. [G129]
- A URL of form http://domain.com?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (without / after domain name) which is longer than 255 characters causes error. Bug. Fixed. [G188]
- When use any of the "Save (Image, Link or Page) As ... " menu items on the IE context menu, it is possible to change the save to set. The width of the kybie blocks screen will now be changed as the yellow text and width changes. [G125, G167]
- When use any of the "Save (Image, Link or Page) As ... " menu items on the IE context menu, an extra button is available on the Save As screen to browse for a directory. Also there is an extra button to paste defaults for the set. Note that defaults (last used values when Keep box was checked) are saved seperately for each set. When save to set is changed, the new defaults will only be used next time Save As is used to avoid overwtriting any values entered to this screen before the select set button was pressed. [G118]
NB All registered users of previous versions of KybIE GetEmAll will be able to use KybIE GetEmAll 1.34 Pro without further payment. Users of KybIE GetEmAll 1.20 Pro and later versions can simply enter their registration code. For users of KybIE GetEmAll 1.17 and earlier versions, please send an email for further instructions by replying to the email you were sent with the registration code.
See also Version History - All versions.
'What's New. Version 1.34. Quicker keyboard driven save to different sets. Quality Feedback. Localisation of CSS.' - Program Help end.
This help text will be shown when Shift+F1 is pressed after using menu item What's New. Version 1.34. Quicker keyboard driven save to different sets. Quality Feedback. Localisation of CSS. on menu "".
It can also be shown using menu item Help for Last Function on menu "Help".
Index of Help for all Menu Items
More Software from 1KeyTools.com
More Software from 1KeyTools.com
|Kyboma HTML Tutorial by Example|
A unique HTML and script tutor for learning by example.
|Kyboma Find Files N Show|
Kyboma Find n Show will find an article or file and display the info you are searching for quickly and easily.
|Web Log Analyzer By Search Term.|
Analysis of users is done for each keyword was used to find your site.
|Download Find Files||Download|
Web Log Analyzer By Search Term.